We take general data protection very seriously
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about our users in order to provide high-quality, secure service and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present useful, relevant information to them.
We collect the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- How do we use the data we collect?
- Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Chelmsford Web Studio, enabling us to improve the services we offer.
We may use your data to:
- Improve services we provide.
- Contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- Customise the website to suit you.
- Send you promotional emails about services, offers and guidance/advice.
- Call you about our services and offers, or for a free consultation.
- Contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small file which is stored on your computer. It enables our website to identify your computer while you view the pages on our website.
Cookies enable us to see information on how many visitors use the website and what pages they are visiting. They also allow websites to store your preferences in order to present the relevant content and functionality specific to you.